• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rare breed photos needed- Papillion, Hustlander, rhinelander, sallander and more

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi
I am doing some articles about rare breeds of bunnies for my "bunny mad" magazine and am looking for photos to go with them. I need nice clear, high quality pictures in jpeg format.

If you have any of the following breeds that you would give permission for me to use please pm me.
Please Post your pics on the thread with a little info about them

I'm looking for:

Giant Papillion
Hustlander
Rhinelander
Blanc de hotot
Sallander
Wheaten
Meissnef

Hi
I am doing some articles about rare breeds of bunnies for my "bunny mad" magazine and am looking for photos to go with them. I need nice clear, high quality pictures in jpeg format.

If you have any of the following breeds that you would give permission for me to use please pm me.
Please Post your pics on the thread with a little info about them

I'm looking for:

Giant Papillion
Hustlander
Rhinelander
Blanc de hotot
Sallander
Wheaten
Meissnef

I don't own any but I have some pictures, unfortunately the pictures show them in show pens though so I don't know if you'll want them?

There's no chance you'll find a wheaten, I've been to the countries two biggest shows multiple times and only ever once seen a wheaten (or might of been wheaten lynx), they're probably one of the rarest standardised breeds in the UK. Never seen a Meissner lop as a pet either

Both MrsBunnykins and gwaterhouse have bunnies that look a lot like hustlanders. Not 100% sure if they are as I'm not sure what colour eyes Estelle and Zoidberg have, but their pics might be good enough for you!

I don't own any but I have some pictures, unfortunately the pictures show them in show pens though so I don't know if you'll want them?

There's no chance you'll find a wheaten, I've been to the countries two biggest shows multiple times and only ever once seen a wheaten (or might of been wheaten lynx), they're probably one of the rarest standardised breeds in the UK. Never seen a Meissner lop as a pet either

thanks for the info! thanks for the offer of pics but id rather have pics of ones owned as pets.

Back