• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunnies - bunnies 012,013 & 014 Bluebell Mistletoe and Thrush

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Brothers Bluebell, Mistletoe and Thrush...these rabbits were born at another rescue in Nov 2006 following a mating of a domestic rabbit with a wild rabbit. Being half wild these brothers are extremely nervous and want nothing to do with humans. The rescue they were born at felt unable to give them the sort of life they needed as so HH obliged and took them in at 6 weeks old.

HH are able to give them a large enclosure in which they can tunnel, run and hide, and gives them as little exposure to the stress of seeing humans as possible.

They are only handled when required for health reasons, which is just as well as these rabbits can turn themselves inside out to avoid being held.

They are a beautiful group of rabbits - BBmommy has a soft spot for Bluebell as she fostered him before neutering.

Despite being with HH for over 6 years none of this group have managed to attract a sponsor (that "brown rabbit" syndrome again) yet they have beautifully coloured coats and are a joy to watch.

Well they have now, because I'm going to sponsor them. I think their colours are fantastic and I love the picture of them all together, like the 3 musketeers :lol: I will have a look at what I need to do to sponsor them :D

I've been looking at your website and the bunnies to sponsor. Something like this appeals to me far more when it is just one person sponsoring a bun, and I would love being able to come and visit and bring my sponsor buns presents etc. My printer is not working and so I can't download a sponsor form, so if I pm you with my address, could you send me one please and then I can get my SO set up. I'm really excited about this :D What things could I get for these boys? Do they like toys, tunnels, new bowls??

Last edited:
Hopper haven is open to sponsors every saturday so youll get to see them as much as you want :D

Replying to your pm now

Back