• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Rosie p129 Uterus Pics *WARNING-Graphic Images*

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
This is the new arrival Rosie. She came to the rescue as the kids had got bored of her. She's 6 years old and will be neutered and vaccinated before adoption. She's very timid at the moment, and doesn't want to come out of her tunnel.

I'll get some better pics when she emerges, but here's a little preview for now. I think you can still see just how gorgeous she is! :love:

Last edited:
What a beautiful little bunny you are Rosie.:love::love:And more.....................:love::love:

She reminds me of Starfish, a dear little bunny that Ali Duncan adopted. RIP Starfish. xxEqually as adorable. xx

Rosie will be spayed tomorrow, but I'm a bit worried about her. Her abdomen doesn't feel normal at all, and the vet thinks he may be able to feel a lump. She feels quite skinny across her spine, but her stomach is large. I found a little bit of blood in her urine. She's not a happy girl :( She's eating and pooing normally, but she has no interest in anything. She's made no attempt to explore her surroundings.

She may need a few vibes for her spay tomorrow :(

Rosie is gorgeous, I am so sorry to hear she is not 'right' :(

Lots of vibes for tomorrow, I hope their will be a positive outcome for little Rosie xx

Thank you. I don't want her to have cancer of course, but in a way I hope the vet finds something in there tomorrow to explain why she's so depressed. :(

:censored::censored::censored:

So it seems the owners were not entirely honest with me. She wasn't kept on her own, forgotten about in a hutch at the bottom of the garden when the kids got bored, she's PREGNANT!

:censored::censored::censored:

That's the first time I've been lied to. I feel pretty stupid for not realising. They just seemed like respectable people.

The vet only realised after they'd shaved her and noticed her nipples. She's quite far gone, so it's too late for a spay :(

I feel gutted for her, foolish for my naivety, disappointed in the human race. :cry:

Back