• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie's being Spayed Today! 2 days on (Fri)

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Rosie and Summer are in for spay today. Just a bit nervous about Rosie, she is 6 now and the most beautiful ginger Lionhead with such a character. I've had her nearly 2 years and she was overweight so couldn't have her neutered at that time then I got so attached to her couldn't pluck up the courage last year to have her done. Anyway, this year she is living with Ricky and is very hormonal so I''ve taken the plunge. If she is as healthy as she seems to be she should be ok.

They're both home. Rosie looks a lot brighter than Summer, she has nibbled some grass but Summer has disappeared in the bedroom.

Waiting to take the girls in for their 2-day check. Funnily enough Rosie seems to have recovered better than Summer, who is only 2. They were both slow to eat, Rosie being ahead of Summer. Kept trying to tempt them with dandelions and long grass. Updated.

Last edited:
Back