• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

off to the vets we go

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
check up time 10am my bunnies are mad they love jourrneys and seeing people and fuuss and cuddles, :lol: :love:

they are back, sox was happily hopping around vets treatment room :lol: and took himself on scales :lol: anyway,they had their vaccination updates, and teeth checked and all fine and weighed mabel is same weight as this time last year, and sox has gone up alittle to 1kg :thumb:

although sox is not as keen on having his teeth prodded at and injections, he showed his protest to me n car and wee'd on me :lol:, my grandad looked at my coat and said omg i didn't think a rabbit could do soo much wee, i said yes they can :lol:

:lol: Cheeky buns!
I'm glad their check up went well :D

sox does it every time, here mum take this, locksley used to be exactly the same would take him to nans to play he would not wee on her lawn, then back in car to go home, here mum and id feel warm runniing down my shirt :shock: now thats a thing they have in common :shock: never thought of it before today

Back