• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dad said my lawn mower had, had it

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i would not give in, it may be ancient but ive always prefered it to the other mower, he wouldn;t sharpen it for me, so i got a sharpener for the mower, cleaned it, sharpened it then gave the mower a brand new look and painted it

before

after

you are a very practical and capable woman, ml1. i remember all the decorating you've done, as well as the gardening.

admiration! :wave:

you are a very practical and capable woman, ml1. i remember all the decorating you've done, as well as the gardening.

admiration! :wave:

aww thanks :oops: there was no way i was letting my favourite lawn mower go anywhere, its here to stay, it cuts perfect now :)

Ooo a proper lawn mower. Great make over. I really want one of them but our garden is so uneven. Its great for growing long grass and dandylions for the lagamorphs though.

You should totally move in with me.
You know how to do soo much stuff that I wouldn't have the first clue about!!

And everything you do always turns out perfect!!!
I wish I could make a nice garden like yours.

I thought you had the same sort of lawnmowers as me, fluffy ones with paws and a insatiable appetite for grass...:lol:

I thought you had the same sort of lawnmowers as me, fluffy ones with paws and a insatiable appetite for grass...:lol:

yes i have them too, but they dont work in straight line effects for stripes :lol:, they now have an extra grass area around conifer tree which i let grow longer then the main lawn although they love both :lol:

Back