• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Poppy

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Beautiful Poppy decided to sunbathe in the garden this afternoon and found a patch of really cool earth to lay on instead on the grass

Oh it's my bubba :love::love::love:

I miss her so much , especially in this weather when she normally "helped" me in the garden. And by that I mean getting directly under the fork despite there being a whole lot of other garden she could have investigated :lol::lol:

How is she doing - she looks very well. And have you managed to bond her with anybun yet?

Oh it's my bubba :love::love::love:

I miss her so much , especially in this weather when she normally "helped" me in the garden. And by that I mean getting directly under the fork despite there being a whole lot of other garden she could have investigated :lol::lol:

How is she doing - she looks very well. And have you managed to bond her with anybun yet?

Yep! it's your bubba, isn't she gorgeous :love::love::love:

Poppy Pudding is doing very well, she hasn't bonded with anyone in particular as yet but she loves going around and 'talking' to them all, when she shows particular interest in someone then we will try them together, I certainly don't believe in force bonding and I let all my bunnies choose who they want to be with, but Poppy wants to talk to most of them:lol::lol:

And yes, she loves to help and get in the way :roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back