• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
Really sorry if there has already been a post about this, I haven't been on for a week or so.

Just letting everyone know that some vets are doing free check ups this week for RAW. :wave:
My vets (Vets for Pets) are doing free check ups for any rabbit between the 7th and 10th May. I think it's always worth having a free check up, I get so worried about bunny health. :lol:

Yep.:thumb:

I have my two booked in for tomorrow night....,Think its a fab idea although I had to contact the vets twice to ask them if they were doing anything !,!

10% off vaccinations and any treatments till 30 June...

Last edited:
I'm hoping our vets are doing free health checks, as it would be ideal to get out new bunny Bo one! I phoned and asked last week, and they said to phone back this week again, as they weren't set up then. Fingers crossed though!

Spenser is going for a health check and his booster tomorrow. :thumb: I expect to be unpopular ... :roll:

I love RAW. Got my buns a free health check and microchip at my local RSPCA and Hector got the combined vaccine for £10! VHD vaccination was free but I prefer mine to have the combined.

Our vets are doing free health checks with a nurse. However for Bo to enrol for the Health Club he has to be checked by the vet, which isn't free! :roll: I've booked him in with the vet on Saturday. It will be his first trip there. Hope he's okay.

Back