• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebun worships the sun

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Please note bunnies are currently on the 3weeks following their booster vaccinations so come next week they can go in the garden! whoop! I won't risk it otherwise though.

Here's Gracie Goose making the most of the french window rays though for the time being... :lol::love::love:

and full stretch :love:

And before...yes the hole in the sofa is thanks to a bunny..main bunny culprit being Max...

She is beautiful! :love::love::love:

I didn't know indoor buns couldn't go out until 3 weeks after their booster. :shock: Spenser is having his tomorrow.

She is beautiful! :love::love::love:

I didn't know indoor buns couldn't go out until 3 weeks after their booster. :shock: Spenser is having his tomorrow.

I read about it as I wasn't aware either, but it's up to 3 weeks for bunny to get full immunity after vaccine. My guys got the combi for the first time and it was 2 weeks this weekend, so next weekend they'll be fully protected!

Going by this anyway http://www.msd-animal-health.co.uk/products_public/nobivac-myxo-rhd/090_product_datasheet.aspx

Thank you, I love her so much, she picks up signal with her ears! :lol::love::love:

She's gorgeous - yes the old jab was apparently 14 days, but my vacs buns (old vacs) got myxi inside, so I figured it was pure chance whether it happened or not:oops::lol:. They've had combi this year. Spensive!:lol:

those ears! :love::love:

if your rabbit has been vaccinated in the past then they'll still have some immunity from the other jab, it doesn't just stop working after 1 year ;)

Spenser had the combined vaccine on 11th May last year, and will be done a couple of days early this year as he is going for a Rabbit Awareness Week health check. Obviously I'll pay for the booster, but it is good he won't need to have two separate visits in the space of a few days.

Getting back to Gracie :love: I'll look out for photos of her enjoying the sunshine next week.

She's gorgeous!!!!!:love::love: Why haven't I seen any photos before? Have I missed any?:oops::oops:

:love::love::love::love: Gracie Goose..................................:love::love::love::love:

:love: sun worshipping seems to be a breed characteristic here! :lol: :love:

Haha, I thought that when I saw your thread! :lol::love:

She's gorgeous!!!!!:love::love: Why haven't I seen any photos before? Have I missed any?:oops::oops:

:love::love::love::love: Gracie Goose..................................:love::love::love::love:
I'm not a regular photo poster, so don't worry! haha, we got her a year ago in March from Camp Nibble, she's an ex lab rabbit. A true softy and all she wants from life is food and nose rubs. She's always happy, always. :love::love::love:

Thanks everyone, I'll get more pictures I promise! hehe xx

Back