• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel bad...

Fordinand

Warren Scout
Just had a nightmare so I've turnt my lamp on to calm down otherwise I'll probably end up having another one and going back to sleep when I feel like this isn't good for me. I hate night times sometimes...

Only thing is, my rabbits were sleeping and I think the light has woken them. It's not the full light luckily but it's still woken either one or both of them as now I hear movement... This is why I don't watch horrors -.-

I feel a bit selfish and a little childish for needing the light on... And I'm not even sure when I want it off either :( I hear someone doing something downstairs so that helps so hopefully I can calm down soon...

I'm sure they'll be fine, ours are happy to sleep with or without the light on.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Thank you. I feel a bit better now. I think writing this was a distraction and helped to calm down. My body just gets a bit panicky over the most stupid dreams! Going to try have the light off, hopefully I don't have another nightmare! Night!

Rabbits don't sleep for long anyway and they can sleep with the light on. Mine sleep through me playing loud music or shooting games with explosions, they're fine :lol:

Rabbits don't sleep for long anyway and they can sleep with the light on. Mine sleep through me playing loud music or shooting games with explosions, they're fine :lol:

Feels a bit silly once you wake up in the morning haha least I had no reason to feel bad! :p

Back