• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning! Scary!

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Julie: :lol: "Love to scare mommy. It makes her give me special treats to make sure I's okay. Works every time."

Aww I remember when i was new to bunnies and their behaviour.Our big old mini lop Rio did his first DBF and we thought "Oh my God" something is wrong with him.He literally just threw himself on his side and played dead for a few minutes.:)

Aww I remember when i was new to bunnies and their behaviour.Our big old mini lop Rio did his first DBF and we thought "Oh my God" something is wrong with him.He literally just threw himself on his side and played dead for a few minutes.:)

First time I saw Angel do a binky I was worried she had some kind of neurological problem or something :lol: I was so stupid :p

First time I saw Angel do a binky I was worried she had some kind of neurological problem or something :lol: I was so stupid :p

I have always thought that Julie's binkies look like a numerological twitch of some kind. Hers are so jerky and not graceful looking like some bunnies.

Back