• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buried Kenco's Ashes Today :-(

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Today we have finally put Kenco in his final resting place in our garden. He passed away on Boxing Day at the end of last year, but with expecting and having our baby we hadn't got around to putting his ashes in the ground. So we did it today.

We have put him in where we put the ashes of Fay, the love of his life, last year, just in front of her rose bush. I popped a sprig of his favourite mint in with him and we said a few words. I have planted a single "black velvet" nasturtium on top. The rest of the nasturtiums I have sown (black velvet and banana split) will be planted all around the rose bush when they have been hardened off as they have been germinating in the greenhouse.

We miss you so much still Kenco, and so sad that you just didn't stay with us long enough to meet our little one, and so sad that on a sunny day like today you are not still running around the garden. I would love to be able to stroke your head and ears once more and feel and sniff your thick soft fur. Love you little dizzy rascal :love::love::cry::cry:

Hope you are having fun at the Bridge and now you can always be resting in peace with Miss Fay.

Zebedee is looking after Buttercup for you.

Sleep tight.

So sorry you lost Kenco, but it sounds like you gave him a lovely 'send off' and I'm sure it looks beautiful :love:

How is your little girl doing now? I think last time I asked she'd been poorly with a chest infection or something?

Thank you. I think when the foliage and flowers grow a bit more it will look nice for them, it feels like they are still with me in the garden in a way.

She is very well, thank you for asking, thats thoughtful of you. She is over that nasty cold she had and doing very well. Hope all is well with you?

Thank you. I think when the foliage and flowers grow a bit more it will look nice for them, it feels like they are still with me in the garden in a way.

She is very well, thank you for asking, thats thoughtful of you. She is over that nasty cold she had and doing very well. Hope all is well with you?

yes, when everything starts to grow I imagine it'll look beautiful!

That's good to hear, glad she's doing well! Bless her. Yes, everything is lovely with me, thank you for asking!:D

Back