• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new arrivals ... wildie orphans ( warning ..may cause fainting due to cuteness )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper

They were found scattered around their destroyed nest . There were six . but one was dead and we had to have one pts as its back legs were badly broken :(

We will give the remaining four every chance we can ... but vibes would be good please .

Oh my, those gorgeous bunnies .....soo glad they've found their way to you ..... sending tons of vibes and nosey rubs x

How old do you estimate they are? They're extremely cute :love:. Sending lots of (((((vibes))))) for them.

Oh my goodness...sweet bebe bunnehs! :love: And yes, I am still squee-ing (surprised you can't hear it from here) :lol:
The poor things. Nature can be so cruel. I know they have the best chance with you. :)

They must be same age or younger than my unexpected litter. Sweet little innocent thingies, you are in good hands now

They are totally adorable. What will you do with them if (or should I say when) they make it, Angie? Will they be rehomable or will they need to be returned to the wild?

Back