• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squee! Can't believe it! UD Piccies!

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Olly groomed Mylo! I'm on my phone so will explain more later and upload pics, I'm just so excited I had to tell somone!

I won't lie - I welled up! :oops::lol:

Eta: Oh dear, he just humped her head! :oops: Two firsts in one day!

Last edited:
How long have they been together? Princess Mylo looks sosososo cute and fluffy. Saw a great little lop eared rabbit that looked ever so like Ollie on a rescue site the other day. Have to admit to not being fond of red eyes IN THE PAST but since being on RU and seeing your Ollie and a couple of others I am converted!

They've been outside together a few times, always a lot of chasing and fur pulling but we now have a week off so decided to just go for it and keep them together. It's going so much better than we hoped, the first time they met they just wanted to fight so we've always worried about trying again. I'm so happy, they're spending most of the time close to each other and following each other around :love:

Caught them kissing behind the tunnel!

"We weren't doing anything - Honest!"

Right now they're back in our bedroom and sharing a litter tray - Fingers crossed! :love:

Don't they just look SO gorgeous together! :love:

I love the pic taken after they were caught kissing - Olly looks so sheepish :lol:

Thank you :) Me too, I've been so scared that it was never going to work - It's like a huge weight has now been lifted!

Bunny snuggles! :love:

They look like they love each other very much in this pic :love:

I really love to see buns cuddled up like this - it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy....

And this is how they're doing this morning!
946113_10151541206106847_285127821_n.jpg

Sorry if I'm going a bit overboard with the posts/photos, I'm just SO ridiculously happy they finally like each other after the shaky start! :oops::lol:

And this is how they're doing this morning!
946113_10151541206106847_285127821_n.jpg

Sorry if I'm going a bit overboard with the posts/photos, I'm just SO ridiculously happy they finally like each other after the shaky start! :oops::lol:

Its just so great seeing beautiful pics of happy rabbits. Thank you for posting :wave:

I think there is NOTHING better than watching two bunnies who are so obviously in love - they just turn the most hardened heart into complete mush.

Those photos have brought tears to my eyes...whilst smiling like an idiot - just too beautiful :love:

Back