• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i buy fly screen/netting?

elmoandfern

Mama Doe
i'd like to buy some kind of fly protection for the window in mumu's room and also maybe the shed windows, has anyone used any and know where i could get some and what kind to use? i'm a bit clueless and don't even know what it's called so not sure what to search for!
thank you :)

Hi I got a roll off eBay, I think I just searched fly screen and found it. I actually bought it to separate my birds from dogs when they came out to fly :D but it would be equally suited to put over hutch/shed mesh. It's like grey plastic so easy to cut and still allows plenty of light through, so much so that I walked into it a few times :roll: :lol:

That's a fab idea!,! 5 times today, I have discovered wasps in the bunny shed.... They must be looking for a place to stay... I reckon they are getting in thought the run mesh and cat flap!!! I am NOT having wasps anywhere near me or my buns... I am terrified of wasps....

I've found some in the 99p store the past couple of summers. Usually in the gardening section. It just sticks to sticky backed Velcro round the window. I bought about 7 packs and netted the aviary but used a staple gun to fix it on.

That's great thanks everyone :wave: I'll have a look around and get some so I can stop panicking about flies and wasps terrorising my buns :evil:

Back