• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone bought from rabbit hutches uk?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I am looking at one of their runs as they are only other company iv found that do 3ft high runs at a reasonable price (other is welfare hutch co) I had decided on welfare hutch co but it seems like there's a 4wk wait and the time when I can order it is when I have 2 weeks off work (following overtime to pay for it!) so I need it to arrive in those 2 weeks really, so I'm looking at rabbit hutches uk, it's a bit more expensive but if I can get it quicker I'm willing to pay the extra! So just want to make sure nobody's had any bad experiences... :wave:

Where abouts do you live? I know someone who makes v good runs and hutches at a reasonable price. Recommended by the rescue I'm getting my second bun from

Where abouts do you live? I know someone who makes v good runs and hutches at a reasonable price. Recommended by the rescue I'm getting my second bun from

I live in greater Manchester. I have a hutch and run set up from wooden buildings on eBay which I love but this time I can only afford the run and the delivery is £60 from them, just makes it too expensive. If one day I can get them the hutch and run then its well worth it but for now I just need to get a run sorted ASAP

Oh that's a shame, there's a guy local to me and he builds runs/avairies to any size and delivers. Very reasonable price and good quality chunky wood!

Yes :thumb: What is the delivery time like? Please let me know what it's like when it arrives :wave:

I'm still waiting for mine and i ordered it about 2 weeks ago :? Will let you know what its like when it arrives and will post pics!

I'm still waiting for mine and i ordered it about 2 weeks ago :? Will let you know what its like when it arrives and will post pics!

he is making me something at the minute and said he is really really busy so i also got an estimate of 2 weeks or so. the run i got the other year didn't even take a week to arrive i think. :wave:

he is making me something at the minute and said he is really really busy so i also got an estimate of 2 weeks or so. the run i got the other year didn't even take a week to arrive i think. :wave:

Ha, its probably your order which is delaying mine! ;) :lol:

Back