• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit bonders in the North East?

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Hello guys, long time no post I know...

I was wondering if any of you know of any bonders in the North East, preferably the Durham area. We recently bought home a new girl, Poppy, after the farm at the school where I work lost funding, so would love to introduce her to Oscar and Jessie. I just don't have any time where I could watch them for long enough!

Thanks!

Hi Tigerlily :wave::wave: Oscar, Jessie.....and Poppy.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Fingers crossed that you find someone who will do the bonding for you and that the bonding is successful.

:love::love::love::love:

Best of luck.....and noserubs to the gang. xxxxxx

Hi Tigerlily :wave::wave: Oscar, Jessie.....and Poppy.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Fingers crossed that you find someone who will do the bonding for you and that the bonding is successful.

:love::love::love::love:

Best of luck.....and noserubs to the gang. xxxxxx

Hello :) We are all good thanks, hope you are all well!

Seems like it could take a while to find someone, have had no luck with Amanda at Hoppy Holidays... does anyone know of anybody else who could do it?

In the meantime, here is a picture of our Poppy :love:

p1000824q.jpg

p1000829bu.jpg

Hello beautiful Poppy.:wave::love::love:

Sorry I don't know of anyone who can help, hopefully someone who can will be along very soon.:thumb:

Back