• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Willow

KateB

Mama Doe
Sorry to ask but if anyone could send some vibes for Willow it would be much appreciated.

He's been fighting a respiratory tract infection for two or three months now but seems to have taken a turn for the worse this weekend. He's on depocillin, metacam and is being nebulised but it doesn't seem to be helping at the moment.

He's still bright and extremely enthusiastic about anything food related but we are quite worried. Goose is being very sweet to him and there's mutual grooming.

Thank you

Loads of get well & keep fighting vibes from me, my bun Willow & his sister Poppy xxx

Sending lots of vibes.

I found metacam wasn't enough for Furby and he now has two vetergesic injections a day. We have just halved the dose as he seems to be improving. I've also been giving him some echinacea and bisolvon powder which I think may have helped.

Thanks for all your vibes everyone. He seems a little bit better this morning. I'm now wondering if it's temperature related - we'll be keeping a close eye on him today that's for sure!

He's tucked into his pellets, coneflower (echinacea) and hay this morning :love:

Thanks for all your vibes everyone. He seems a little bit better this morning. I'm now wondering if it's temperature related - we'll be keeping a close eye on him today that's for sure!

He's tucked into his pellets, coneflower (echinacea) and hay this morning :love:

Good to hear a positive update... :thumb:

Back