• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

confusig behaviour.

Automaton539

Warren Scout
Ok, from what I understand the bun the grooms the other is usually the submissive one and the one that's being groomed is the dominant, right?

So, that being that case, so long as I've not gotten it co fused, why then is it my submissive bun that keeps chasing the other away from things and sometimes tries to pull fur? They usually get on but they do sometimes have the odd scuffle, just playing I hope but there is the odd bit of fur pulled out, though always one way, same bun theat gets it's fur pulled every time.

Bunnies can be dominant in different ways :)

One can be top of the hierarchy grooming wise but another can be top when it comes to other things. It explains it much better in the Language of Lagomorphs!

Do you have boys or girls and are they neutered? It's often a lot less simple than one or the other being boss :)

Ah, yea, I've read that before but didn't realise different things had different bosses.
And they are as-yet un-spayed femalels, though I intend to rectify that as soon as I have the money.

Back