• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh! There's a rabbit on my pizza!

Jolysium

Mama Doe
I was just about to take a photo of a very cute bunny with his paws on the edge of my plate when this happened!

20130504_202152.jpg

:lol:

Seriously though, will it do him any harm? He actually got away with a chunk of the crust :shock:

probably won't but keep a close eye on him :lol: what a naughty bunny! :lol: I almost lost a marsbar to my rabbits once :roll:

Norty bunny! :lol: I wouldn't think a bit of crust would do much harm, but worth keeping an eye.

what is it with bunnies and pizza! and chips! matts eyes light up when he knows we have it! :lol: he's stolen a chip once and refused to let go of it! :roll:

Thats so naughty cute! Someone on here told me that their bunny used to steal food all the time even a chicken drumstick! She said her bun just stole it and hid behind the settee that made me giggle. She said the bunny was always fine :wave:

Grimlock goes mad for pizza. He sits on the takeaway box and then can't work out how to get into it. :lol:

What a cute pic, according to bunny teachings "all rabbit babies learn what to eat and not to eat from their mothers", I.e. apple pips and such, so obviously Sebastion's mommy ate Pizza, :lol::lol:

There is a video of bunnies and an ice lolly on here somewhere too :shock:

Keeping cool in the sun ;)

Thats so naughty cute! Someone on here told me that their bunny used to steal food all the time even a chicken drumstick! She said her bun just stole it and hid behind the settee that made me giggle. She said the bunny was always fine :wave:

That might have been me. My bridge bunny, Roger was a terrible food thief and once we had kfc, and my daughter went out to get a drink, and when she came back asked where had her drumstick gone, because she had left the plate on the floor. We found Roger behind the settee with it eating the coating. He stole ice lollies, packets of biscuits, sandwiches and was worst of all with chocolate. Once, I came home to find him looking a bit strange and it was like his mouth was stuck together. On close inspection found he was trying to eat a rolo :lol: He had one of the bunny tents, but had to get rid of it, because he used to steal food and hide it in there, and I hoped if he had no where to hide it he might stop stealing it, but didn't make any difference. I can honestly say that in the 7yrs I had him, he never once had any tummy problems. I'm not saying it was ok what he did, but he was such a cheeky bunny where food was concerned, and it was just impossible to watch him all the time because he was a free-range house bun. Strangely enough he never once chewed anything in the house, which was why he was given free run of the place. Every night before getting into bed I had to check under the duvet, because he would sometimes go under it to eat stolen biscuits, and would leave crumbs which was absolutely disgusting. Mind you I would give anything now to have crumbs in the bed from his biscuits, and I would even sleep on them :shock: if I could have him back with me :cry:

Last edited:
That might have been me. My bridge bunny, Roger was a terrible food thief and once we had kfc, and my daughter went out to get a drink, and when she came back asked where had her drumstick gone, because she had left the plate on the floor. We found Roger behind the settee with it eating the coating. He stole ice lollies, packets of biscuits, sandwiches and was worst of all with chocolate. Once, I came home to find him looking a bit strange and it was like his mouth was stuck together. On close inspection found he was trying to eat a rolo :lol: He had one of the bunny tents, but had to get rid of it, because he used to steal food and hide it in there, and I hoped if he had no where to hide it he might stop stealing it, but didn't make any difference. I can honestly say that in the 7yrs I had him, he never once had any tummy problems. I'm not saying it was ok what he did, but he was such a cheeky bunny where food was concerned, and it was just impossible to watch him all the time because he was a free-range house bun. Strangely enough he never once chewed anything in the house, which was why he was given free run of the place. Every night before getting into bed I had to check under the duvet, because he would sometimes go under it to eat stolen biscuits, and would leave crumbs which was absolutely disgusting. Mind you I would give anything now to have crumbs in the bed from his biscuits, and I would even sleep on them :shock: if I could have him back with me :cry:

Yes it was you! Aww im sorry you dont have Roger with you anymore he sounded wonderfully cheeky. xx

Yes it was you! Aww im sorry you dont have Roger with you anymore he sounded wonderfully cheeky. xx

Thank you. I lost Roger September 13th last year to a brain tumour. I still miss him terribly and often have a cry, but he was such a special bunny, I know I always will.

Back