• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies are happy :)

Fordinand

Warren Scout
I think I'll keep the bunnies in their current habitat and definitely not use the run and cage :) I might use the run to guard off my tele though :roll:
I haven't got any wires out at the moment, not until I get some stuff to cover them with then I will.
They're happily running about exploring their home :p

We've decided to call the girl Luna and the boy Blanco :)

x

aww lovely names, have you any photos :D

This is Luna (I think...) Luna likes to run around almost frantically, and she likes jumping everywhere haha I can mainly tell them apart when they're active!
image_zpsbb91a67d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is Blanco. Blanco means white in Spanish :) Blanco is calm (most times). He liked staying in the cage base at first, he wasn't as confident as Luna but since we moved it from the room he's been more daring!

I can see their personalities already! Luna is more hyper and runs when you put your hand near her. Blanco doesn't mind being stroked though! Luna is hyper, Blanco is calm and is the smallest of the two :)

I left them upstairs on their own. I can hear them running about haha I went to check on them and the first thing I noticed is that they've survived being alone! Second thing I noticed was that they're litter tray was in the wrong place due to not wanting to poo where I hoped... There was alooooot of poo. I'm going to get a cat tray though as their tray is a bit small for the 2 of them... They manage but I'll get one anyway haha

So sweet :) mine are very alike too, its amazinh how after awhile you can tell them apart, no one else can though :p my Sooty has got longer ears and a different shaped face to molly. :)

So sweet :) mine are very alike too, its amazinh how after awhile you can tell them apart, no one else can though :p my Sooty has got longer ears and a different shaped face to molly. :)

Yeah it's so weird. I guess you get to know your rabbits! It's just like twins, you start telling the difference once you get to know them :p Aww how sweet :) I really love seeing pictures of other people's rabbits in that little bit below everyone's posts :p

They are gorgeous, they look full of mischief! :love:
Just a helpful tip, if you want a cheap big litter tray get an underbed storage box, that way poo is less likely to be kicked out and then they can both sit in it :) If you have enough room too that is. :wave:

Just a helpful tip, if you want a cheap big litter tray get an underbed storage box, that way poo is less likely to be kicked out and then they can both sit in it :) If you have enough room too that is. :wave:

Well last night they were so noisy haha found one wedged between my bed and my drawer. Thought I'd move it over incase it got stuck! Luna was running about as usual haha least they're having a good time!

Yeah it's so weird. I guess you get to know your rabbits! It's just like twins, you start telling the difference once you get to know them :p Aww how sweet :) I really love seeing pictures of other people's rabbits in that little bit below everyone's posts :p

:D

Okay thanks. I'll look and see if Argos or something has any :)

Didn't realise if already replied to that last reply! Looks like I've replied in 2 seperate parts haha

Back