• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seriously contemplating getting poppy a husbun.

I don't drive, no rescues really near me and the bonding. I really Don't think I'd be able to bond a pair :/ I'd love it if there was somewhere near me that would do it :lol:

I don't drive, no rescues really near me and the bonding. I really Don't think I'd be able to bond a pair :/ I'd love it if there was somewhere near me that would do it :lol:

A bunny run might be possible?

And plenty of bonding advice on here.

Poppy and clover do NOT get on at all!!
And the fact Poppy's outside all alone really gets to me :cry: I'd love for her to have a husbun but I do want to get from a rescue unlike p@h where I got pops

Perhaps someone could help on here? Or you could try one of the poor unwanted bunnies if pets at home is near you? I hate seeing the poor unwanted bunnies in those glass tanks:( I wonder if they would let you take you bunny in to meet some? xx

Yeah a year ago.
Susie is spencer going to ashgrove vet this week?? Do you know if they do vaccinations there??

Yeah a year ago.
Susie is spencer going to ashgrove vet this week?? Do you know if they do vaccinations there??

Yes, he is going for his free health check on Wednesday. His vaccination booster is due on 11th May, so they say he can have it done at the same time. I'm happy to pay for his booster, but it is good that I don't need to take him down twice. I'm not sure exactly what a free health check involves, but would hope they will take a look at his teeth.

Do you go there too? :wave:

I normally go to the irvine branch but it would be easier if i could take poppy to get a check up, nail clipping and booster vac there.

I normally go to the irvine branch but it would be easier if i could take poppy to get a check up, nail clipping and booster vac there.

It is much handier for me too, and I find the receptionists more friendly at Ashgrove. I jabber on like a demented budgie about all Spenser's news, and they are very nice about and always admire Spenser. :oops:

Yes, he is going for his free health check on Wednesday. His vaccination booster is due on 11th May, so they say he can have it done at the same time. I'm happy to pay for his booster, but it is good that I don't need to take him down twice. I'm not sure exactly what a free health check involves, but would hope they will take a look at his teeth.

Do you go there too? :wave:

i like to get my vet to check ears teeth and listen to breathing.
Also its handy to get their claws clipped as mine seem to behave themselves at the vet and they don't always in the house :lol:

Though if he's getting his vac at the same time depending on if he gets ok stressed out if he needs a pedicure it may be better to leave it for a later date.

Angel always gets a little stressed and feels sorry for herself when she gets a jab, and she has a tendency to be a bit fussy with food after a get trip so i try to do things spaced out for her. :lol:

I hadn't thought of ears. Must get Spenser's looked at. He often gest a shower of hay when I am topping up his bsin as he tends to associate any bag being opened with something more exciting that hay! :roll:

He doesn't get too stressed by vet trips, but more seems to resent what he considers intrusions to his bunny dignity.

Poppy takes crazy fits at the vets! At home I get her to sit still by giving her nose rubs and rubbing her neck and behind her ears but at the vets she just won't sit. Grunts and sheds everywhere :( then for ages after she doesn't quite like me :lol: I can live with that to know she's healthy

Back