• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belle xx

sammy4586

Young Bun
After losing my precious Milo in February, i thought it was time for Rambo to have a new friend. I got Belle from the local RSPCA centre, she was found dumped in a box at the side of the road :( Shes quite nervous and very scatty but i fell in love straight away. When i got home Rambo was just chilling in his cage, so i thought i would bring her in the living room to get used to her surrounding. She was loving it, bouncing on all the chairs and having a good nose.

After an hour, she decided to explore some more and jumped straight in Rambos cage and started eating his food. Poor Rambo didn't know what hit him. They fell in love straight away, i didn't have any problems with bonding they were great straight away. I still havnt put them in the same cage at night yet, just in case but today they have been grooming each other and having so much fun in the garden

945039_10151617031605609_1995687561_n.jpg

Rambo and Belle together :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/21241_10151617038615609_944777821_n.jpg

Belle exploring

That's a lovely story, hopefully a match for life... All the best, they are gorgeous together !!!

Thankyou :) i really didn't expect the bonding to be so easy. Rambo is a very laid back rabbit so maybe that made it easier. Im just so in love with them both :D xx

I can see why you are in love with them both. They are stunning. Such a great bonding story :love::love:

Back