• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poddington Pea...yes hes back

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Georgeous boy ... unexpectedly returned because he didn't settle in his new home ...

here he is ...

Pod was originaly a stray ... he hadn't been out long as he was in very good condition when he arrived .

I'm gutted Angie, never said, but I originally wanted Paddington and Poddington, but then Poddington was rehomed. That's one of the reasons Paddington was named that because I thought the 2 bunnies together and their names almost the same would be really cool :lol: Paddington and Poddington, get it :lol: Any obvious reasons then as to what went wrong? He looks such a cutie :love:

Awe poor Pea :( hope he find a forever home soon:thumb:

He could be the bunny from RWAF video, I have just seen, poor bunny, people will learn one day won't they:?

I'm gutted Angie, never said, but I originally wanted Paddington and Poddington, but then Poddington was rehomed. That's one of the reasons Paddington was named that because I thought the 2 bunnies together and their names almost the same would be really cool :lol: Paddington and Poddington, get it :lol: Any obvious reasons then as to what went wrong? He looks such a cutie :love:

Ah Poddington has always been my favourite too, although he seems to be a little pickle!

Have you got another rabbit now? I hope he goes to someone else on here so I can still see him! I'm always doing searches on Poddington to find out the latest on him.

Back