• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Madness video featuring Orinoco

Brilliant! :love::thumb:

Spenser sometimes does that, but he is more into mad dashes of a morning these days.

Oh I love him! I love he likes to binky in one spot too!

It's "binky corner". He used to go round the whole run but has crashed into Scarlet several times (and sprung up and landed on her head before) so I think she's told him he has to do it in the corner for H&S reasons :D

lol he sounds ace. I've never got a binky on camera or video til we got Gari (the bond didn't work out with Bumble so he had to go back to the rescue after a couple of weeks :( ) but he loved it when we let him in the run. We loved seeing him binky. I've never seen a bunny binky so much in such little time I don't think. Managed to get some of it on video too

It's "binky corner". He used to go round the whole run but has crashed into Scarlet several times (and sprung up and landed on her head before) so I think she's told him he has to do it in the corner for H&S reasons :D

Clever Scarlet. :D I did wonder why he stuck to the one corner.

Back