• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hellooo again bunnehs and hoomins of ze RU.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Its Bella bunneh here. Just thoughht Id say hello coz its been a while since I did. I hopes ur all doing well and being good (to da hoomins of course, us bunnehs are always good hehehehe ;)). My hoomins are all behaving. I'm a liiittle bit cross with mummeh at the moment cos she hasnt given me dem pelletz today. I keep staring at her finking she'll get it but she just says "Later, Bella, later!" and Im like wut? Its very rude of her dontcha fink? But she gived me lots of toys today which made me happy.

Anyway, some of you might know that Ive been Windowed. (....it's "widowed", Bella....) as my husbun Boris went to da Bridge. I was really sad for a while cos I miss him :( but Im feeling better now. Mummeh says maybe some day soon somebunny else might fall in love with me. I hope so, it's a bit lonely being on my own :( I wants somebun to give me kisses!!!

Mummeh took these picturess of me todays :) Of me eating hay like a good gurl! Cos thats what I am, a good gurl :angel:

Bai bai for now RU, Im sending kisses to you all! Love, Bella Bunny xxx

Hello gorgeous girl. Sorry to hear about your husbun. I'm sure that somebun will love you very soon as you are such a cute good girl xx :love: :love:

You are a very good girl Bella :D that hay looks so yummy!

Sorry to hear about your husbun :( hopefully one day your mummy will find you an eligible bachelor who you can share your hay with :D

Back