• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's the Boss

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Bunny who always asks for grooms and gets it or the groomer?

Dumplin always asks for grooms and Casserole always obliges for ages, he then drops his head and Dumplin will groom but only for a couple of mins, they are brothers , but just wondered who if either was the gaffer:oops:

You can't tell by who grooms who. I have many males who groom their females but if it comes to referred aggression then the male is definitely the dominant one. I have 2 brothers neutered living together. I can tell which one is the submissive one as he kind of hides behind the other one.

When in their hutch - Harley grooms Bobo - when they are out free-ranging then Bobo groom Harley.

Sheldon grooms Holly - I haven't seen her groom back yet but she might do.

Frosty was always the groomer but Snowflake is defo the submissive one (they fought and are now separate...).

Smudge is the boss and gets groomed... that said only when Willow can be bothered.!!!

Back