• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Agility at Pets at Home

They look fab, I have been on the look out for some jumps for awhile. Shame they appear to only be available through p@h as I won't buy from them

They look fab, I have been on the look out for some jumps for awhile. Shame they appear to only be available through p@h as I won't buy from them

My OH has just looked at them and said 'I could make those', so if he ever comes through with this I'll let you know! :lol:

Excellent news!
Getting hold of Jumps isnt easy in the UK :roll:
if i can set up a course in our garden i can persuade mum inlaw to fence the garden off so my lot can have free range.:lol:

Having tried (and failed) to teach Boris this for the first 2 years of his life, I wish you all good luck :lol: :thumb:

They look great! Except the price! I don't think I want to pay that much to find out neither of mine are jumpers :lol: I expect Lilly would be good at it and enjoy it, I'm 99.9999% sure Harvey would not do it, mainly because he can't stand his lead and is easily distracted, which is a shame, he really enjoys jumping and climbing on things of his own accord! Maybe if I left a jump in their aviary he'd just teach himself! :lol:

Ah yes, they're by vitakraft. They also have lots of new items. :thumb: My dutch bunnies may be in the new pets at home magazine modelling the new products- toys, treats, jumps etc. :love: Last week, some of the bunnies and owners from rabbit jumping uk were being interviewed about rabbit jumping and we were spreading the word that rabbits need space and shouldn't be kept in small hutches at the bottom of the garden. They are actually very intelligent! Vitakraft were taking pics for the pets at home magazine but we also had a reporter there! We talked about rabbit welfare as much as we could because the main aim of rabbit jumping uk is to show that rabbits need space and are not just disposable pets. :( We also explained companionship, neutering and vaccinating so I hope the newspapers add that in! :love:

Last edited:
Fantastic - and so pleased Dee Millen is doing them too (she is a lovely woman with amazing bunnies - her buns are on the packets of Science Selective:thumb:).

Would love to get a jump for Sheldon - but slightly reluctant to let him know how high he can jump - no surface would be safe from him:shock::D

They look great! Except the price! I don't think I want to pay that much to find out neither of mine are jumpers :lol: I expect Lilly would be good at it and enjoy it, I'm 99.9999% sure Harvey would not do it, mainly because he can't stand his lead and is easily distracted, which is a shame, he really enjoys jumping and climbing on things of his own accord! Maybe if I left a jump in their aviary he'd just teach himself! :lol:

this, they look great, but pricey if not used

Ah yes, they're by vitakraft. They also have lots of new items. :thumb: My dutch bunnies may be in the new pets at home magazine modelling the new products- toys, treats, jumps etc. :love: Last week, some of the bunnies and owners from rabbit jumping uk were being interviewed about rabbit jumping and we were spreading the word that rabbits need space and shouldn't be kept in small hutches at the bottom of the garden. They are actually very intelligent! Vitakraft were taking pics for the pets at home magazine but we also had a reporter there! We talked about rabbit welfare as much as we could because the main aim of rabbit jumping uk is to show that rabbits need space and are not just disposable pets. :( We also explained companionship, neutering and vaccinating so I hope the newspapers add that in! :love:

i'll have to look out for this :thumb:

I *think* RJUK might be starting to sell the jumps if anyone wants them but doesn't want to go through Pets at Home. There's also someone that handmakes them but unfortunately they are a bit expensive which is why I always advise people to just use garden canes balanced on various garden items to start with and then buying proper jumps if the rabbit takes a keen interest :)

I'd probably advise against the 'rainbow' one too, the gaps look massive, most rabbits will just walk through rather than go over the bars :oops: :lol:

bisc would love those. i searched for them a while back but could only find dee millen and i don't want to buy from a breeder. won't buy from pets at home either. so if anyone spots them anywhere else let me know :wave:

Back