• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

excited :) Photos :)

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
Getting a new hutch, well not new much bigger for my bunnies. Going to call and get some paint this morning, not sure what colour? i already have some vinal to line the floor. Going to be a busy day :)

Last edited:
How exciting. I am bidding for one on ebay atm... Good luck with your paint job :wave:

Its here :), shes also included a few extras :) only paid £30 for it, needs a bit of tlc but solid enough, going to give it a good scrub after lunch.

Pics :)

This is a few hours after I have scrubbed and lined with the Lino, looking a lot better already. We are going to attach our runaround system to it, may be a week before bunnies can move in.

Last edited:
Its comes off so as you can sweep it out. Though will not really need it as dont use sawdust. Took me ages to remove all the old sawdust they had in there.

Back