• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica

She is absolutely gorgeous and I hope my does don't want to copy her latest style, I don't have enough dandelions to keep them accessorised!

Aww lovely, thank you for posting these - they made me smile and times are difficult at the moment so a smile is a gift - an RU gift xxx :wave:

Thinking of you Jane xx

Beautiful Jessica! :love:

Wonder if Spenser would like to model a dandelion.... ? He likes to keep in touch with his feminine side. :lol:

Oh she is so beautiful in that lovely grass and with her dandy barrette! :love:
How is she feeling these days, Jane?

Aww, she's gorgeous :love: I do have a massive soft spot for agouti rabbits :D lovely pics!

Oh what fantastic photo's you have taken Jane, Jessica looks beautiful and she is looking really well :love:

Im Jealous of your long grass! I am hoping I can let mine grow without it being cut so I can freely pick grass for the bunnies and for the piggies to have lots to munch when they go in their runs :)

Back