• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit themed birthday gifts

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Well, firstly this arrived this morning :shock:
t5lq89.jpg

300xr21.jpg

then I opened my gifts about an hour ago
52gebb.jpg

33zbgj5.jpg

a bunny onesie, and not bunny themed but I couldn't be bothered to take another photo, left handed scissors, a pen and a lovely note book. I got some more pjs, some money and I have some gifts to come!
300cxp0.jpg

Saw that onesie but decided it would be too much when needing a pee :lol: very tempted though. Love the cushion and as for the baloon rabbit :D

Great pressies, love the balloon rabbit - is he / she neutered / spayed? :lol:

I know it's late but happy birthday, it is our 20th wedding anniversary today so we are celebrating too :wave:

Aww lovely presses:D I didn't get any rabbity things, I think people are trying not to encourage me after our rabbit population went from one to none last year, then 2 and now 4 :lol::lol:

thanks all! I already have 2 onesies so am used to needing to pee whilst undoing buttons :lol:
Fab presents. :D:love::thumb:

Did you have a cake?
yes we did, just a Victoria sponge but it's yummy!

Great pressies, love the balloon rabbit - is he / she neutered / spayed? :lol:

I know it's late but happy birthday, it is our 20th wedding anniversary today so we are celebrating too :wave:

of course ;) thank you, congratulations to you and hubby!

Back