• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I swear bunnies know when you are sad

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Had the most amazing yet simple day today!

It has been 6 weeks since I broke my ankle and to say I have been miserable has been an understatement! I have been unable to take care of my bunnies and also lost my dear uncle. I've hardly left the house and have been so fed up.

Today my o/h had some spare time so he let all the bunnies out for me in turn so I could sit with them. Dizzy and ruby are very special bunnies and I really think they knew I was sad. I sat on the floor and dizzy came and sat with me and enjoyed a snuggle and ruby jumped all over me:D then to my amazement ruby came and also laid my by my side and let me stroke her... She's never done this before:shock: so I had them either side of me and I could not stop grinning .... I was in bunny heaven and feel the best I have in weeks:D I love my bunnies!!

I'm sorry you're having a rough time!
But I agree, my two definitely know when i'm feeling a bit sad, they come over to me and give me kisses. :love:

Aww that is so sweet :love::love::love:

When my boys were still baby buns I was sick and curled up on the sofa feeling sorry for myself snuggled under a duvet, the buns clambered all over me and just as I was thinking that they knew I was poorly and were trying to cheer me up they both peed on the duvet :evil: :roll: :lol:

Back