• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female spraying?

They can indeed even after neutering. Its usually done when they feel sexually aroused or are angry about something. Sometimes its even just a territorial/dominance exhibit.

Frankie is unspayed (for health reasons so far) and sprays when she can smell the others. She also sprayed the other day when I went to get her out from under the table in anger at me!

Millie used to spray at me when I cleaned her out when she was in a dog crate in my room, before she was bonded with Humbug.

She became a brilliant aim and numerous times got me in the face.. :lol:

yep, Buttons certainly sprayed a lot before she got spayed but she likes to spray now :shock: she hasn't done it while she's been outside though.

My bridge bun Cleo started to spray pee all over her older neutered husbun Rio, he paid no attention being plumless ,apart from washing himself.Her hormones were kicking in,we got her spayed and she stopped doing it.She also sprayed me when I approached and petted her husbun as in Back off he's mine.Cleo would not tolerate being handled or petted,a fiesty wee girl.:)

Last edited:
She did it for the first time outside the other day. I thought fair enough, just marking territory and that. But then she did it up the radiator, if she was going to mark inside surely she'd of done it before now :/ hasn't done it since, who knows! :|

Back