• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Faces of innocence..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a bit of a squabble, looked worse than it was as Leo is constantly moulting so his fur was everywhere :lol:

Cleaned their litter tray out and gave the space a good scrub, also sprayed the mat. I'd take the litter tray out but Leo won't toilet without it! And Ellie isn't convinced by the lino yet so not sure about the mat.. They seem to ignore it so will see how they go.

Made the space smaller too :) although I'm constantly listening out and getting up to check them now because the amount of noise my bf's mom is making downstairs is confusing the hell out of me :lol: can't work out if it's them or not!

They're currently flopped out in the litter tray together. Bf is making a huge deal of it and hopes they don't fight again otherwise we'll have 3 singles.. Had to explain that bonding doesn't happen over night and things like this are normal!

IMAG2732_zps9d7a5d6c.jpg

IMAG2731_zps0aae0c16.jpg

IMAG2733_zpsc6154f00.jpg

IMAG2734_zps75314d16.jpg

IMAG2735_zps74a3212b.jpg

IMAG2736_zpsb23779d7.jpg

Back