• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Museli Article

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I found this interesting reading today. I also got the actual paper and this was front page news :D Its good to see awareness is spreading.

My bunnies only get a palmful of muesli once a day as breakfast - it's more a bribe to get them either in their run or the shed!

Thanks for this, I can post it in my Rabbit Guide on Facebook :D
Ooh, do you have a Rabbit Guide on Facebook? There's so much rabbity stuff on Facebook I can't keep track :lol:

I think I saw the link from the vet school on Facebook as Rabbits Require Rights and Buddies Bunny Rescue had shared it :)

Ooh, do you have a Rabbit Guide on Facebook? There's so much rabbity stuff on Facebook I can't keep track :lol:

I think I saw the link from the vet school on Facebook as Rabbits Require Rights and Buddies Bunny Rescue had shared it :)

I just set it up recently to try and tackle the issues many new owners experience. An artist on FB I follow got a new bunny from a breeder and I wanted to type out a huge message with loads of advice but then I felt it would alienate her so I created a group instead.I can just send the link to people and let them read the various fact sheets I have uploaded. I also try and make it fund with interesting facts and put a daily tip in as well.

I follow Buddies (got two of my boys from there) and RRR, both great great pages, they do so much good work. I nominated Natalie and the team for the 100 greatest Edinburgers for the Evening News recently. Not sure if they made the shortlist yet but I hope they do.

I just set it up recently to try and tackle the issues many new owners experience. An artist on FB I follow got a new bunny from a breeder and I wanted to type out a huge message with loads of advice but then I felt it would alienate her so I created a group instead.I can just send the link to people and let them read the various fact sheets I have uploaded. I also try and make it fund with interesting facts and put a daily tip in as well.

I follow Buddies (got two of my boys from there) and RRR, both great great pages, they do so much good work. I nominated Natalie and the team for the 100 greatest Edinburgers for the Evening News recently. Not sure if they made the shortlist yet but I hope they do.

That sounds good, have requested to join. :) The more info out there the better!

The team at Buddies do great work :thumb: My big white bunny Magik is from there - she was, in Natalie's words, her "bedroom bunny" before we adopted her :shock: :lol:

Back