• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so nervous!! Molly coming tomorrow!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
We are going to pick her up in the morning! :shock:

I am setting up a divided pen in the lounge so she and Olly can see each other while i neutralise their own room. I really hope they like each other and aren't scared, I'm so nervous!! :?

Exciting!! :thumb:

I so hope this goes really well for you and you little Olly and Molly xx

Aww thanks everyone! :love: I haven't sat down tonight! Been setting up a divided pen for Olly and Molly, and sorting out my other buns! This is not going to be a relaxing bank holiday weekend!!! I'm excited and apprehensive now! :?

Good look:)

I am going through the same apprehensions today with a gorgeous bunny that I have adopted from Pawz for Thought.
So far so good, not too much aggression through barrier.:)

We are on our way to get Molly! Olly is in his pen downstairs, he's really scared:cry: i HATE penning him in, it does him no good at all, it makes him more nervous and his head more tilted :(
And i nearly had to postpone it completely as Daisy was poorly earlier on, but she seems to have recovered... Why does everything happen at once?! I'm so stressed! :shock:

Back