• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser enjoying his tea last night

Aww bless such a good boy and you know what Spenser you are so clean and white and fluffy and cute with it! :love:

He seems to be enjoying his noms. I like the way he doesn't eat on the floor like 'common' bunnies but has to have his own 'table' - guess he is aristocracy:)

He seems to be enjoying his noms. I like the way he doesn't eat on the floor like 'common' bunnies but has to have his own 'table' - guess he is aristocracy:)

Yes, Spenser considers himself to be aristocratic: Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants, no less. :D:lol:

Boosty:Lord Spenser, my mummy says i need to be a good Boy and keep my toties as clean as yoursies toties are.
i wish my when im olderer i can has a yummy dinner like that:love:

Why was that Susie.... ?? wasn't Brussels was it? Lord Spenser does not approve of offerings like that...

Cute pic, Spenser, very delicately eaten....

Why was that Susie.... ?? wasn't Brussels was it? Lord Spenser does not approve of offerings like that...

Cute pic, Spenser, very delicately eaten....

I thought the sweetheart cabbage was a bit past its best so didn't put any in the bowl. He refused to eat anything else until I added a bit of cabbage. I will buy him a new one tomorrow.

Spenser: Haven't seen a sprout in a long while, Auntie Fee. Thank goodness for that!

Glad to hear it Spenser... Mummy would be very cruel to subject you to that!! although I myself don't approve of Mummy trying to give old scabby old cabbage... tut tut..simply not impressed about that..:lol:

Spenser: There is broccoli in my bowl tonight. Just one bit. It can stay there. ;) Mummy is to go out and buy me a new sweetheart cabbage tomorrow. It must be that type, I won't take any other.

Back