• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm hamster sitting for a week! Sad Update

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Well, my lodgers have arrived - we're looking after our friends two Chinese Dwarf Hamsters for a week while they're on holiday.

Have never had any experience of hamsters at all - I've had instructions and it seems quite straightforward.

Hubby is currently constructing a cardboard box full of tubes and paper for them to play in (supervised obviously).

They're sleeping at the moment, but will try and get some piccies later.

Last edited:
They were far too quick, think my daughter managed to get some so I'll have to have a look through hers.

They were very sweet and no trouble at all - they're back again at the end of the month for another visit so I'll try and get some decent pictures! xx

I found out yesterday that one of the little hammies I was looking after has sadly passed away :cry:

Sweet dreams little guy xx

Aww, how sad :( glad it didn't happen whilst you were looking after them for your sake though....

Back