• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Day in the Life of Rainbow Rabbits

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I thought it would be nice to do a thread of all the current bunnies here at Rainbow Rabbits. I don't have the time and energy to post on here as much any more so I don't think you know our rabbits as well as you use to. So here are all 26 bunnies taken during the course of the day -

Errol Brown and Biro are always munching hay

P1040691.jpg

Bruce sunbathing, while Prudence watches over him

P1040692.jpg

Lulu watching the world go by

P1040695.jpg

Custard Sunbathing

P1040708.jpg

Sienna in her playhouse

P1040699.jpg

Elvis had enough of the sun

P1040704.jpg

Tiffany sunbathing

P1040723.jpg

Lacey never stops eating hay

P1040712.jpg

Lady Rosie picking the best strand of hay

P1040718.jpg

Geoff sitting in his usual spot

P1040721.jpg

Spuddy and Hedgehog making the most of the good weather

P1040726.jpg

Angelica and Hooters do everything together

P1040728.jpg

Betsey loves to make hay nests to sleep in

P1040737.jpg

Alfred asleep on the bedroom floor

P1040744.jpg

Onslow and Rosie-pippin's tea time

P1040747.jpg

Victoria resting in sick bay

P1040748.jpg

Stevie loves dried dandelion ( and spraying wee despite his lack of testicles!)

P1040750.jpg

Cinderella's crunchie time

P1040759.jpg

and Prince Charming's

P1040760.jpg

Norman and Bobbi love the hay with apple bits in
P1040766.jpg

I've missed hearing from you Liz and the furry gang.:(

Lovely photos though and such beautiful bunnies. Thanks for sharing with us.:thumb:

Di. xx

Awwwwww :love::love: Lovely photos. :love:

Thank you for posting the pics, they really made me smile. Such lucky bunnies.

Oh what a treat! :D:love::thumb:

I am a little surprised at Onslow letting Rosie-Pippin reach the food bowl first. His coat is looking very sleek.

So many special bunnies, all living a life of luxury.

awwwww :love:

How are little Lacey and Stevie doing nowadays? they've got a special place in my heart, those two :love:

awwwww :love:

How are little Lacey and Stevie doing nowadays? they've got a special place in my heart, those two :love:

Lacey is doing really well at the moment. We had to confine her to a playhouse as she was not coping with having outside space. This led to neurological episodes that ended up in stasis or bloat. She hasn't had any of these for months now so we are hoping she is settled enough to introduce her back to having a run, so we are building her a new playhouse and ruin area in our large aviary over the next few weeks.

Stevie is doing Ok all things considered. He has been much quieter in the past couple of weeks. Some days he doesn't eat his tea for hours and he seems to be very tired, yawning a lot :?

Thanks for asking x

Back