• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DBF induced heart attack.....

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Went through to the kitchen to find this....

He's spent most of the day snoozing in various spots.....whereas Marnie seems to have been possessed but the naughty bunny...even more than usual :shock::shock:

Awww so squishy!

hate it when they do tht, i normally end up shouting their name and near giving them their very own heart attack ha x

Awww so squishy!

hate it when they do tht, i normally end up shouting their name and near giving them their very own heart attack ha x

I sneak up and check they're breathing...then sneak away again. Luckily he is a big bun...so his breaths are easy to see :D

Bless him. Brings back memories of Dave x

Dave was an ace flopper too :love:

I still have his magnet on Rosies white board....even though its a year out of date :oops:

Aww lovely bunny flops. Love his little white belly. Like the look of the brick wall in your kitchen too.

Awwww :love::love::love:

Mr B has only done one DBF and I made the mistake of touching him and he leapt into the air in fright.

Pray tell Marnie Moo's naughty behaviour. I have a new list of Mr B's naughtiness. :roll: Replaced a fairly new file box with a metal one. The worst was James's favourite book was ruined. Oops. Today I went through the wardrobes and found a really good jacket I bought James a few years ago. I asked him what the hell happened to the collar, massive holes. You can guess the rest. :lol:

Not to mention the new laminate step is getting chewed. A pile of tapes where tossed on the floor, and when I went to the loo yesterday I saw a little white nose poking through chewing the door frame.

Aww lovely bunny flops. Love his little white belly. Like the look of the brick wall in your kitchen too.

The wall is fake.....pretend bricks stuck on MDF....one of the many bodge jobs we didnt realise when we bought the place :roll:

Thanks though :D

Oh my ..... :shock:

Can we have more details on Marnie's recent naughtiness? :p

Where to start....She's eaten a pair of J's jeans....knocked all my piles of folded clean laundry off the dining table, chewwed holes in Rosies armbands and we've mysteriously lost several more buttons off the TV remote.

She's also trying to chew her way through the baby gate :roll:

Where to start....She's eaten a pair of J's jeans....knocked all my piles of folded clean laundry off the dining table, chewwed holes in Rosies armbands and we've mysteriously lost several more buttons off the TV remote.

She's also trying to chew her way through the baby gate :roll:

What a splendid bun she is! :love: You really could writer a book about her nortiness and adventures.

Spenser was up on my desk 'rearranging' things today. :roll:A plastic drawer storage unit was dismantled and flung on the floor. A heftier case of craft bits was knocked over. Spenser claims 'a Bad Bunny did it and ran away'. :lol:

What a splendid bun she is! :love: You really could writer a book about her nortiness and adventures.

Spenser was up on my desk 'rearranging' things today. :roll:A plastic drawer storage unit was dismantled and flung on the floor. A heftier case of craft bits was knocked over. Spenser claims 'a Bad Bunny did it and ran away'. :lol:

Was probably Marnie.....I think she IS the bad bunny.....

Rosie has a toddler sized table.....which Marnie (and now maurice) is forever stealing from.

We haven't had any smashes for a while, I've been making sure there's nothing on the sides for her to trash.

:shock: yep that's a good one :lol:

OH said he had to wake Stu up this afternoon from his sunbathing nap as he had flopped in the run :love: told him to get pics next time:?

That is a scary DBF. I can't work out where Maurice is though - have you moved their tray?

I'm so glad Marnie lives with you and not me. She is adorable - but sooooo norty!!!! I do love her kisses though.

That is a scary DBF. I can't work out where Maurice is though - have you moved their tray?

I'm so glad Marnie lives with you and not me. She is adorable - but sooooo norty!!!! I do love her kisses though.

its in the same place, I switched the litter tray for the big one....to give them more space in the hope they'd stop pooping on the kitchen floor. It hasn't worked.

Have also taken the carrier away and turned the tray so it's against the wall......they seem to prefer having the long side to jump into.

Back