• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quad **Pic heavy**

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
Just thought I'd update on the bonding of my two pairs and a thank you sooo much to Fat Fluffs rescue for getting things started for me! Sorry about the size, photobucket is playing up and won't save any of my changes :evil:

On the way home
image_zpsd29b6ff0.jpg

Chilling together
Quad_zpsc6eb8ed9.jpeg

Humbug using Millie as a headrest
Headrest_zps6d4ae7e2.jpeg

Spice first bunny flop I've seen :love: (Just a shame it's blurry)
Spice_zps815ba76c.jpeg

Who put that rock there?!
Humbugrock_zps749a3cb4.jpeg

Pretty Millie
PrettyMillie_zps5ee13179.jpeg

Gorgeous Humbug (Please excuse my foot :lol: )
Humbug_zps0a0964d7.jpeg

Millie sunbathing
Millie_zps2d3defcc.jpeg

:love::love:

Humbug and Dylan are getting on a lot better now, they spend most of their time flopped next to eachother, just haven't managed to get a photo yet :roll:

I think Millie has been a bit nippy with Spice, but Spice does have a tendancy to just bound over, bless her, so may just startle Millie. 99% of the time Millie is grooming Spice though so all's good :D

I can tell they are all so much happier, I've never seen them flopped out so much :love::love:

Aww lovely pics, but they're all upside down apart from the first one so I had to turn my head to try to look at them :lol::lol:

So is it 2 males and 2 females? They are all gorgeous its lovely to see them all together, how rabbits should be.

Looks like you have a bonded quad :thumb:

my guys were abit up and down until the heirachy was settled, they've been together since septish last year, and touchwood they are nice and bonded!

Back