• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartwarming news regarding rabbits....and guinea pigs.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
This year I am being inundated with requests from rabbit and guinea pig owners for me to care for their furry families whilst they are away.

I have had to turn many away which in itself is sad, but isn't it fantastic that more and more people are thinking and planning ahead where their little ones are going to stay.

This in my opinion is positive news!!!!!!! I know this is true as I have had 11 years personal experience in this field.

Things are slowly changing for the better.:D:D:D

Last edited:
This year I am being inundated with requests from rabbit and guinea pig owners for me to care for their furry families whilst they are away.

I have had to turn many away which in itself is sad, but isn't it fantastic that more and more people are thinking and planning ahead where their little ones are going to stay.

This in my opinion is positive news!!!!!!! I know this is true as I have had 11 years personal experience in this field.

Things are slowly changing for the better.:D:D:D

I agree completely! I often have customers apologising for booking so far ahead (I have taken several bookings for Christmas already :D), but I tell them it's absolutely brilliant that they're planning what's best for their precious furries!

Based on last years success, we made the decision to (more than) double our capacity this year, and we're already about 75% booked up for most of July and August :shock:

Tracey

Back