• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's that Parcelforce van with my new run? UD now with pictures

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I want it to turn up now! It was packed on to the van in Norwich at 3am.... It's taking too long.

I hate waiting! :lol: I want Viking to deliver my new printer now! :evil:

I always expect them to come to me first to deliver things :lol:

I'm waiting for a birthday card from one of Mum's brothers as it's her 50th today and I don't think he's remembered...have wished her a happy birthday on facebook so hopefully he'll see that...awkward :|

I keep on getting up when I hear what I think is a van outside my house. It's been a car every time... The neighbours must think I'm spying on everyone...

WHERE IS MAH RUN!?!?!?!?!

Wooo! It's here. It's going to be a very tight fit...
Now I just need to buy the cat flap.

I'm having issues! It doesn't quite fit on one side, it looks awful. :lol: But it should do the job... Darn my odd shaped garden and bulging wall. :roll:

Coming in a sec...

I hurt everywhere, but it's almost done. I had to saw off two centimeters from one side of the run. :lol: Just one little but of wood to put in to make it secure.

The front of the hutch

2013-05-02204532_zps7e033480.jpg

The side of the hutch

2013-05-02204539_zps957c55b7.jpg

Ignore the cover, I'd just pulled it up to get it out of the way.

And the run

2013-05-02204547_zps08460129.jpg

2013-05-02204719_zps720b033e.jpg

2013-05-02204854_zps6f5e17a6.jpg

So tired. I wish I could have finished it tonight. My friend might be bringing me a bit of wood to fit in the last spot.

Looks good but- How are you going to clean it out.

I don't know. :lol:

No, the end two roof panels are doors, and I'm small enough to get in there on my hands and knees so it's all good. And Smoo can get access to the only part of the garden that gets the sun so it's worth it to make her happy. :D

No, the end two roof panels are doors, and I'm small enough to get in there on my hands and knees so it's all good. And Smoo can get access to the only part of the garden that gets the sun so it's worth it to make her happy. :D

The things we do for our bunnies :lol:

Lol.

How are they both doing?

Looks great. :love:

I could offer some odd advice on what I do. Stick a hoover in there and vacuum it up. I even hoovered some hay on the lawn, as the woman upstairs doesn't like a bit of hay on the lawn. :roll::lol:

Looks great. :love:

I could offer some odd advice on what I do. Stick a hoover in there and vacuum it up. I even hoovered some hay on the lawn, as the woman upstairs doesn't like a bit of hay on the lawn. :roll::lol:

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

looks great jenova can't wait to see pics of buns in there x

I'm just trying to teach them to use the cat flap now. :D

I still hurt all over from getting it up, I finished the last bit this evening.

Back