• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She bit me!

Rufus

Mama Doe
First time ever I have been bitten by a bunny.
Alexa does not like me now that she has babies. I didn't even check on them, just went into the run to check on her and Bodhi. I tried to touch her, I think she has to let me, I want her to know that I'm friendly but she attacked my arm and bit right through my fleece sweater. It's not bleeding, it's just blue. Frenchies have BIG teeth and are strong!

owch! I got bitten right on my wrist by my Mini Lop trying to separate them during a scuffle a couple of weeks ago - Roo obviously thought I was Alfie and bit me HARD. It went really deep and was so, so sore! You could actually see her teeth marks :shock:

Owchie!!
Jims bit me once it really hurt! It was when we were bonding him and Cookie, I got in the way and put my hand in to stop the fight and CHOMP! He thought I was Cookie! Didnt bleed but left the teeth marks and a very blue/red hand.
Im afraid in Alexa's case it is her maternal instinct kicking in, she doesnt want anyone near he babies and you obviou got too close.

Fidget has bitten me once, a few years ago. It didn't break the skin but it left a horrible bruise. She bit my mother-in-law and drew blood :oops::oops:.

Back