• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Britanimals Hutch?

I know zero about hutches but it looks quite exposed to me. Only the one wee area to hiding in.

Hmm yeah, didnt really realise how small the 'house' bit was :?
Sooty and Sweep are currently living in a 6x4 run with only a tiny bit of wood down one end to protect from weather, so need to get a hutch asap

I couldn't pay nearly £200 for that however quickly it arrived. I don't have personal experience of the hutch but it does look a little thin, and as Kermit says, exposed.

I don't know your circumstances of how the speed is important but could you ring Happy Hutch and see how quickly they could deliver, they might be able to get one to you quickly and their hutches (from my experience of HH and observations) are much studier/better quality.

Ive been looking at HH and Ryedale but I need it tomorrow/Sat latest really!

Theres a couple of decent looking ones (I know not great quality though) at P@H but theyre in store only and my car is too small :(

Hmm yeah, didnt really realise how small the 'house' bit was :?
Sooty and Sweep are currently living in a 6x4 run with only a tiny bit of wood down one end to protect from weather, so need to get a hutch asap

I know we get struck down by lightning by even mentioning them but *hum* Pets at Home do two 5x2x2 (well nearly) hutches for £100 and £120 respectively.

Ive been looking at HH and Ryedale but I need it tomorrow/Sat latest really!

Theres a couple of decent looking ones (I know not great quality though) at P@H but theyre in store only and my car is too small :(

Replied before seeing your reply. How big's your car? I got one of each in a Fiesta when I needed urgent foster accommodation last year.

Back