• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie- an Update

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bobbie is doing better now and the Depocillin appears to be getting her RTI under control. I am now certain it was right to separate her from Brian as she is now more active and less stressed. It was so hard to split them up, but things could not have continued as they were now that Brian's hormone implants no longer appear to work for him. C is looking in to other treatment options, but for now both Bobbie and Brian cannot be bonded to each other or any other Rabbit.

Bobbie will remain on Depocillin for some time yet, she is also having Metacam. During this relapse she has not tolerated being nebulised and the stress it caused her proved to be counterproductive.

She has had 2 more nasty chokes, but neither were as bad as the first one

Anyway, I have just taken these photos

Oh, I love that periscoping picture! :D She looks much better than the last pic I saw of her.
Continued healing vibes for Bobbie and hopeful vibes for Brian that something can be done for him to make him more comfy. ((((((Hugs))))) xxxx

Oh - she is such a sweetheart. Glad she is doing better and loads of vibes for her and Brian :love::love::love:

Back