• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little man.....

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Has finally settled in properly.......he's currently flopped on the sofa giving me kisses :love:

He's a fairly chilled out bun anyway, but he's never done this before :D

He's such a sweetheart....even if he is a bit of a grumpy pants :lol:

I thought you were referring to your baby:oops:

Kisses sound lovely. None of my buns give kisses:( They allow me to kiss them though so I have to be satisfied with that. Pippa gives me kisses - and she thinks she is a bun so I guess that counts:?

Aww that's lovely :love: I really miss Honey's kisses on my nose :( Olly gives kisses occasionally, but grudgingly! Honey really licked my nose properly, like she loved me :love:

Awwwww :love: Not as naughty as Marnie Moo. ;)

Not yet....but I have a horrible feeling he's learning......

Aww that's lovely :love: I really miss Honey's kisses on my nose :( Olly gives kisses occasionally, but grudgingly! Honey really licked my nose properly, like she loved me :love:

Marnie kisses like you're the grubbiest thing she has ever seen....so it isn't kisses as such...more like washing. She isn't discriminatory with who she kisses, she's bit of a bunny hussy :oops:

Maurice has only kissed me since he's been here :love: admittedly j isn't around much....but still :love:

Back