• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fur re growth

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya

How long will it take for Smudges ear fur to grow back after his neuter in February. He apparantly had canulas in his ears so they shaved him....

Just a rough idea would be fab

Cheers
Fee x

Is he moulting at the moment? It'll most likely grow back when he gets his new coat after his moult I think :wave:

Yep!!!:thumb:.. He has a slight moult going at the mo, nothing too mad as its really quite cold up here...

poor buns don't know whether they re coming or going!!,

Alfie had both ears shaved for an op on his foot a few yrs back - that was in the February too and I remember it took ages for the fur to grow back on his ears. I can't remember how long now :oops: but it was much longer than I expected and the fur on his foot grew back much quicker.

every bun is different just like humans :)

Angel will have been spayed for a year in the summer, she still has a wee fuzzy belly.
Whereas willow was spayed in November and her fur was re grown about 2 months after it.

:)

Thanks folks, reckon he'll just have to be a baldy boy for that wee bit longer....

Fee xxx

Back