• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy today :-)

helen01

Warren Veteran
Shes only been with us two years bless her and its taken that time to convince her to try free ranging. Poppy is a funny bunny, very timid of some things and completely confident with others, but we love her regardless:love::love: I'm so proud of her for being brave enough to come out of her shed:love::love:

Exploring
Saying 'hello' to the dogs (who dont scare her)
Sniffing the plants (but was moved on before tasting because I didnt know if it was safe:oops:)

Going back home...

I missed the shot of her sat right next to Rosie cat...she wasn't scared of her at all:love: She had a good look at the chooks as well which was funny:love: Cannot understand why she is so scared of other rabbits but is fine with the cats and dogs:oops:

Poppys confidence has been coming on in leaps and bounds:love: Shes now out free ranging every day and loves it:love: Funnily enough she is completely at ease with the cats and yet she was so scared of another rabbit. Maybe this means that in time she will be confident enough to find a bunny friend?

Here she is today:love:

Click on video

I swear Gerbil the gerbil thought he was a human, he wouldn't accept another gerbil. Poppy probably thinks she's a cat/dog/chicken :lol: she's such a cutie :love:

I swear Gerbil the gerbil thought he was a human, he wouldn't accept another gerbil. Poppy probably thinks she's a cat/dog/chicken :lol: she's such a cutie :love:

I know:oops: She will let the dogs be around her (one at a time and supervised) and will even let the cats in her shed...she goes mad if she even smells another rabbit in the vets:shock::lol::lol: At least now she will come out of her shed shes getting to mix with some animals though:love::love:

Rabbits are just so territorial - mabe, on neutral ground, she would be fine with a nice male rabbit...

Back