• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Emerson! (2)

aatkin

Warren Scout
In the guise of: Oh Emerson (1) and Oh Peabody

I present to you:

HayRack3_zps0303b223.png

And yes, I have seen the thread: WARNING to all who use IKEA bag holders for hay!

This photo was taken right after we put the hay rack up and it's now set up slightly differently, however Emerson is a small bun and has never been stuck (and even Peabody never got stuck).

:lol::lol: that's so funny

Maybe do away with a hay rack and just get a big tub they can sit in :lol::lol: or a hanging ball that they can't get into :roll:

:lol: This is what would happen if Bella had one of these....but she would probably get stuck as her bum's quite big (don't tell her I said that!)

:lol::lol: that's so funny

Maybe do away with a hay rack and just get a big tub they can sit in :lol::lol: or a hanging ball that they can't get into :roll:

They do have a giant tub, it's under this hay rack, and they spend most of their hay munching time in it. However when this was first introduced it must have seemed such fun! They are okay by it now, I've adjusted it higher and they use it 'like they're supposed to' (as mentioned above). I just put extra hay in it, as most goes straight in the tub.

They do have a giant tub, it's under this hay rack, and they spend most of their hay munching time in it. However when this was first introduced it must have seemed such fun! They are okay by it now, I've adjusted it higher and they use it 'like they're supposed to' (as mentioned above). I just put extra hay in it, as most goes straight in the tub.

It's still cute looked back at the others then got a tissue cos I was cryin so much:lol:

You know what you've forgotten to do?:roll:

Put up a sign stating that 'This is not a climbing frame for bunnies!' Mummy forgot the most important bit.

:love::lol::lol::lol:

Oh no - that is too funny :lol::lol::lol:

I've just ordered one of those for Holly and Sheldon - and I can just see Sheldon doing this exact same thing:shock:

Back